Supply and Installation of Drip and Laser Irrigation Systems
The project involved the construction of a pump house, installation of an engine powered water pumping system and a 10,000 ltr capacity storage system.
- The scope of work included;
- Construction of a 2x2m pump house per site as per design provided by the client.
- Plumbing works for water source and pump house
- Installation of engine powered pump on each site as per client’s specification
- Trenching and laying of transmission lines.
- Construction of a 5meter high steel tank tower for each site.
- Installation and plumbing of two 5000L HDPE water tanks.
- Fixing of distribution lines as per client’s specifications.
- Laying of inline driplines, online dripline and laser spray pipes.
- Land preparation into ridges as per client’s specifications
- Technical commissioning of the sites.
- Fixing of site sign boards
- Demobilization of the site
- Preparation of site reports